Wednesday, April 6, 2016

So much to say

Please pray for us. I am not sure what to say or ask for but your prayers. I am hurting so deeply and am so heartbroken over the news of my sweet baby Charles. The question "why " has all but consumed me. Why us? And especially why Charles? The thought of losing a child is a nightmare and this nightmare has proven to be our reality.  I have never been more desperate and angry and sickened by our reality but have found a shred of peace from my Savior that grows stronger each day. Jesus' strength is sufficient for me and He promised to never leave me. I have never felt my God's love more than I do now and have found yet again new, amazing and refreshing faith in Him.
As we walk this journey please pray for us. Pray for Charles! That is suffering is minimal.  Pray for us to enjoy every minute. And please pray for strength as we continue this journey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love,
Kimmy

1 comment:

  1. Kim- This diagnosis is so heartbreaking and it is only natural to ask why. I am reminded of the story of the man born blind in John 9, where Jesus tells us why - so that the works of God might be displayed. It does not seem fair to us that God should choose to display His works in such a way... but our feeble minds will never understand His plans this side of heaven (Isaiah 55:8-9). Keep taking your struggles to Him and with time you will be overwhelmed by His mighty works. I would imagine you have been blown away by His blessing before and He will not disappoint in the future. I am not sure that any of this is comforting but please know you are not struggling through this alone... many are praying alongside you. We serve a mighty God!

    Christine & Andrew

    ReplyDelete